Thursday, April 11, 2013

Photo Editing

Today in class we explored more photo editing sites. I explored many sites but only a few I liked. On some you couldn't do many funny options due to the fact that you had to have an account to use that. This one on the right is from piZap and I edited Rogan's face to make him look funny. The other one is of Rogan in 15 years with a beard. Another good site was PicMonkey, but you couldn't use a bunch of tools becasue you had to be a member to use those. This is my business guy. I did the business guy on FotoFlexer. If you have some photos of funny friends and want to make them even more goofy, go to piZap or PicMonkey,

Click here to go to piZap
Click here to go to FotoFlexer
Click here to go to PicMonkey
Click here to go to Pixlr
Click here to go to PhotoShow




No comments:

Post a Comment